When I was younger, I dated a girl that held her breath when she kissed. I didn't know it at the time because I had my eyes shut.
Dad never taught me much about kissing so I thought John Wayne's method seemed to work. Kisses were meant to be long and lasting right before he rode off into the sunset. Naturally the poor girl was dizzy and breathless when we finished but I thought she was really getting turned on. It was a big ego booster to my manhood. What did I know? I kissed other girls but it just wasn't the same.
It's funny what you remember as you get older.
We now have seven grandchildren!
Sponge Bob
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
aahhhh hahaha. nice.
At first I thought it was about some other girl. I was surprised to see that it was about me. Thanks honey.
So you held your breath!!! Do you still??
You have the best stories.. still thinking about poor Carl!!!
Kiss em' breathless huh?
Yeah, I think about Lefty too!
That was so sweet I think that I threw up a little in my mouth! hahaha, just kidding! Very funny. Very sweet. Ruthie is very lucky! :-)
awwwww!
Post a Comment